Areas of Expertise
Being accused of a misdemeanor — no matter how big or small — is always stressful. But don’t worry, Joe Galasso will help you put this difficult time behind you and get your life back on track. He offers legal representation to people accused of all types of misdemeanors, from petty theft to vandalism.
Have you been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance? Joe Galasso is the DUI attorney to call. Joe can help you protect your license, challenge the results of your breathalyzer test, and much more. He will review the details of your case, free of charge. Before, during, or after your arrest, there’s a good chance some kind of procedural error or errors occurred. As your DUI attorney, Joe will uncover these errors and present a strong and thorough case on your behalf.
Serious and Violent Crimes
If you have been accused of a serious crime, you should seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The state will have tremendous resources to use against you, and you need to know what your options are. Joe Galasso offers vigorous legal representation to clients accused of all types of crimes, including assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, gun charges, drug charges, and robberies, to name a few. He is known for his expertise in the courtroom, and for his ability to negotiate favorable plea deals on behalf of his clients.
There’s nothing more overwhelming than being charged with or accused of murder. The state’s prosecutors will be powerful, organized, and well-funded, so it’s important to get in touch with a criminal defense lawyer immediately. Keep in mind, not every tragedy is a crime, and you are innocent until proven guilty. Joe Galasso is an experienced murder attorney, dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of his clients.
Seven Reasons to Call Joe Galasso
If you’re looking for a criminal defense attorney, there are many reasons to choose Joe Galasso. Here are seven of them:
- 16+ years of experience. Joe brings nearly two decades of successful courtroom experience and knowledge to every case.
- He’s a former Riverside County Deputy DA. He used to work for the state. He knows what tactics they will use against you, and he will aggressively counter those tactics from every possible angle.
- An excellent reputation. Joe has a sterling reputation among judges, prosecutors, and court personnel throughout the area. This allows him to make special requests, effectively negotiate plea deals, and much more.
- All major credit cards accepted. For your convenience, Joe accepts cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
- Flexible payment plans are available. If you can’t pay your fee up front, not to worry. There’s a good chance Joe will be able to work out a payment schedule with you.
- Affordable prices. Joe is an experienced, affordable attorney who believes in keeping his legal services accessible.
- Free case evaluations. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Give Joe the opportunity to prove he is the right attorney for you.
Your life, freedom, and your future could all be on the line. Don’t delay. You need to get an experienced, dedicated criminal attorney on your side as soon as possible. Contact the Law Office Of Joe Galasso and schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation today.